The Empowered woman: Come home to yourself retreat
May 22 - May 29| €1290 – €1590
The Empowered Woman:
Come Home To Yourself Retreat
You are being called home to your body.
You are coming home to yourself.
To your power. Your pleasure. Your authenticity.
In the safety and support of our intimate group, you will be guided through unique experiences designed to assist in the unfolding and emergence of your true authenticity, recovering the deepest hidden treasures you hold within and making them available to every aspect of your being for growth, support and true self love.
Let go of long held beliefs and patterns that no longer serve you and truly Come Home to Self.
This retreat is experiential and transformational. This retreat offers genuine tools and processes combined with a variety of practises that can support and deepen your experience of personal reconnection and homecoming to your feminine being; but what makes this retreat different to most is that your journey home to self is guided and safely held by Laura & Nathalie.
A space to deconstruct old beliefs, attitudes and insecurities, that no longer serve you/block you from receiving what you want.
Create a new version of self that fits with your authentic feminine essence.
Let go of comparison and embrace self-acceptance and love.
Connect to your inner knowing and learn to trust yourself implicitly – come home to you!
Together we will:
- Connect with your female body better and gain a new appreciation for it through movement,
- Unleash the unapologetic version of who you truly are and connect with your authentic feminine being,
- Heal past experiences that no longer serve you and gain clarity about what to bring more into your life,
- Enhance your capacity to receive as well as give in life,
- Learn about different ways to feel sensually embodied and connect with your womb space,
- Let go of limiting beliefs and operating from a place of feeling not enough,
- Explore compassionate communication tools for your work and relationships,
- Awaken your senses to live a more connected life,
- Experience what it’s like to feel safe around women and supported by them,
- Relax, rejuvenate and come home to your beautiful body and self,
- Leave this training with skills that will support you in living a more connected and embodied life.
Together we will explore and experience wholesome ways of being with ourselves and each other, providing you with a greater sense of wellbeing.
What to expect:
Our mornings will begin with embodied exercises including yoga and there will be daily workshops in the day.
Each day will include your own personal free-flow time where you will have the opportunity to relax & integrate the work, or gather with your new friends. Whatever is calling you.
Go for a swim in the sea, take a walk on the shores of the sea, read a book or journal
Three planned optional excursions. (hike, boat trip & town visit) will take place over the course of our adventure together, giving you the opportunity to explore the iconic beauty of Greece.
During the workshops you’ll be experiencing both theory and experiential learning, where we will guide you through different practices such as:
Intuitive Movement & Sensual Embodiment Practices
Partner Sharing Practices & Group Practices
Who is this for?
This is an invitation to women who are looking for inspiration and practical tools on how to connect with the wisdom and power of the feminine through the portal of their body, the realms of feelings and the senses.
Women who want to co-create a new paradigm of living with the support of each other and who desire more freedom, passion, purpose and joy in their life.
Who would like to explore a new sense of freedom by creating a more loving relationship with yourself, your female body and the feminine, and dive deep into all the beautiful things your body and being has to offer.
We will teach and guide you through powerful yet simple practices that you can start integrating into your life right away and that will benefit your emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Nathalie Sommer is a certified Relationship and Intimacy Coach &
Women’s Transformation Coach who helps create containers to guide you through a process of rebirthing yourself.
Nathalie specialises in the area of relationships- with man, woman and most importantly SELF.
For the last 15 years of her entrepreneurial journey, Nathalie has been working as a life coach, intuitive guide and healer, and now combines these modalities to create powerful transformations by combining them with her feminine embodiment & women’s and couples transformational work.
Laura is a certified yoga teacher, specialising in hatha and yin yoga as well as yoga for trauma release. Over the past 20 years she’s been on a journey of self-discovery and has travelled the world taking courses with renowned masters. At this point of her life, she feels ready and passionate about sharing the many gifts she has learned over the years. With more than 5 years experience in hosting retreats, she will be the perfect host for an unforgettable experience.
If you are looking for that perfect Greek island with a balance of beautiful beaches, white Cycladic villages, low-impact tourism and maybe the best food in the Cyclades, then look no further than Sifnos. Less than three hours from Athens by high-speed or five hours by normal ferry, Sifnos is easy to get to and you may never want to leave.
Our beautiful venue is located a couple of minutes away from one of the best sandy beaches of Sifnos. We will be taken care of by genuinely loving and welcoming hosts, and we will have the opportunity to experience true Greek hospitality and maybe even Greek dances!
When? 22- 29 May 2021
The retreat starts on Saturday 22 May with dinner at 20.00, and ends on Saturday 29 May after yoga and breakfast, around 11-12.00.
It is possible to stay longer, just send me an email to check prices and availability.
Group size: minimum 6 people, maximum 12 people.
Hotel Edem: rooms are spacious and comfortable, with a balcony, some have a kitchen and all have a coffee machine. The classes, workshops and meals all take place here.
Single room 1590€
Shared double room 1290€ per person
What is included?
- 7 nights accommodation
- all movement classes, workshops, sharing circles, visualisations, meditations, healing practices (daily from 3 up to 5 hours of both theory and practice)
- scrumptious daily breakfast buffet,
- daily 3-course dinner cooked with love and including lots of local specialities
- 1 guided hike of medium intensity
- boat tour of the island
- one dinner out at a fantastic local fish restaurant by the sea
- visit of Kastro, the ancient fortified capital of the island
- shopping trip to Apollonia
- taxis to and from the venue (from and to the port)
What is not included?
Flights and boat to the island, lunch