TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposits and full payments
When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay the deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. Full payment is due no less than 30 days prior to the start date of the event. Payment via PayPal or by Bank Transfer.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the deposit won’t be refunded, with no exceptions. I wish I could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centres and hotels. To protect yourself further, I strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
If we cancel the yoga retreat:
In the unlikely event that the retreat must be cancelled due to family problems or health or too few participants, I will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. I cannot compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. To cover these risks, I highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the yoga retreat
• retreat is cancelled due to above mentioned situations
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We do NOT accept any liability for:
- Cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or
threats, closure of airports, civil strike, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, weather or other events beyond our control.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
- If you have had any major physical or emotional illness within the past 5 years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify us of the details at the time of booking and, where appropriate, enclose a doctor’s certificate of fitness to travel. Non-disclosure of relevant information can invalidate your insurance and cancel our contractual obligation to you.
- For severe food allergies please notify us on separate email highlighting the issue. We do our best to cater for all dietary requirements but we cannot guarantee cross contamination in the kitchen. In the case of severe allergies a separate disclaimer will have to be signed.
Payments deposit and balance:
Up to 30 days before the retreat only deposit is required. 30 days or less full amount and payment of balance is required. Retreats and trips aren’t confirmed without full payment.