Yoga trek Nepal
October 15 - October 25| 1590€ – 1750€
Yoga trek Nepal
Would you like to deepen your yoga practice while discovering Nepal’s rich cultural heritage and stunning natural beauty? Join me for this trip of a lifetime!
This yoga trip and trek will introduce you to Nepal’s captivating cultures and the spectacular natural beauty of the Himalayas, and offers a balance of cultural exploration, physical challenge, and leisurely relaxation.
We start our journey in bustling Kathmandu, where we visit some of the capital’s most captivating sites of cultural and spiritual significance. Our comfortable accommodation allows us to retreat from the city’s intensity and liveliness. Here we will spend 15-16 and 17 October.
On the 18 October we take our luxury bus to Pokhara, a beautiful city located by the Fewa lake. We will have enough time to prepare everything that we need for our trek.
The next part of our journey sees us packing up, and heading into the mountains: With a team of experienced guides and porters, we begin our 5-day yoga trek past terraced slopes, paddy fields, and through rhododendron forests. The morning and evening yoga classes accompany and support us optimally throughout the trek.
On the accessible and picturesque Panchassee yoga trek we climb from the level of Fewa Lake to the holy mountain of Panchassee (2,500m) on an ancient pilgrimage trail. From here, excellent views of the Annapurna mountain range can be enjoyed. This trek beautifully showcases Nepal’s biodiversity, and its historical and religious heritage.
Just like Everest, Annapurna or Daulagiri – Panchassee is a divine mountain-mother to the local people.
Panchassee has several further delights in store for us: Beneath the western summit, we find a tiny lake nestled in the jungle, like a precious jewel. We also enjoy beautiful views of the majestic Himalayan giants Annapurna South & Machhapuchhre (Fishtail).
A yoga trek in Nepal is an experience for body, mind, and soul. The spectacular views, glimpses into a culture different from your own, immersion in a stunning landscape and fresh mountain air, a body and mind supported by yoga and meditation, and the feeling of achievement at the end of the trek make for a very rewarding trip.
On the 23rd October we return to Pokhara to spend a couple of days in the beautiful surroundings of the lake, relaxing, exploring, shopping and enjoying delicious food.
Please download a pdf with detailed information and itinerary here
- Yoga classes during the trek and on 24 October in Pokhara
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Airport pickup from Kathmandu International airport on 15 October
- All accommodation including breakfast (single accommodation only available for Kathmandu and Pokhara, twin sharing is the standard on the trek)
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu on 15 October
- Dinner in Pokhara on 18 and 23 October
- Sound healing immersion on 23 October in Pokhara
- All meals during the trek (vegetarian)
- Yoga Mats and props
- Your complimentary meditation blanket
- Luxury bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Healthy snacks on the trek
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS), and local taxes
- First Aid supplies on the trek
- International travel and visa fee to enter Nepal
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment
- Rental of trekking gear
- Meals in Pokhara and Kathmandu except for the ones mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, wifi, water and other beverages, laundry, souvenirs etc.)
- Return bus ticket or plane to Kathmandu
- Any expenses related to emergency evacuation
- Any cost arising due to circumstances outside of our control such as natural disasters, strikes and political disturbances, guest sickness, etc.
- Tips for local guides & porters
1590€ per person in shared accommodation (twin or double room)
1750€ in single accommodation (single accommodation only available for Kathmandu and Pokhara, twin sharing is the standard on the trek)
Minimum group size 4 persons
Maximum group size 10 persons